Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Malaysia economy since when its become so so so baaaadddddd .... !!! ..

Go for job interview last saturday, big company, big office and big bos (well Datuk ok..) .. interview goes well, like we bonded but when its come to mentioning of salary i got flabbergasted ... RM1,200??!! .. I had more than 15years of experienced leay ... and u want to give me a salary for fresh grad??!! ... oh dear ... when I first grad from Rima College at 1997, my salary was that much and that was 16years ago ... and I am still worth RM1,200 ??!! r u kidding me??!!!! ....

Ur reasoning for that amount was because although I had an experience but in this company I will be a new worker so I have to start from below ... after 3 months and my performance are exceptionally good they will increase my salary to RM1,500 ... still not good enuf ... r they expect me to survive with only RM1,200 for 3 months??!! .. although they already know I am a sole bread winner for my family, ... sad .. sad .. sad ... and sad ...

then came to my thinking .. what happen to Malaysia economy??!! is it so bad that big company like this have to stoop this far by decreasing their basic salary??!! .. and that a basic salary for Personal Assistant leay??!! .... not a Clerk but Personal Assistant!!! .. r u kidding me??!!  ... and the interviewer have the cheek telling me that although the job title is Personal Assistant but actually more to Clerk work ... wwwhhhhaaaattttt ??!! then why don't they advertise for Clerk then instead of Personal Assistant??!! ... that I do not understand and couldn't care less .... 

then I go for another job interview for Penolong Pengurus for Unit Manager ... waaahhh ... bbuuttt ... actually that a sales job (a trust fund consultant) ... whhaaatttt!!!! .... I am sorry, meeting people or encouraged people to invest or buy things are not my forte, although I am good at talking but I don't want to do that kind of job ... although they promised that if I can achieved the target given I will earn more than RM5k monthly ... tempting but I satisfied for what I've had now ... 

in this world there's 2 kind of person .. one kind are the one who had a big dreams and they spent the whole life chasing for that dreams and some find success which others fail, ... the other kind are like me .. just looking for an honest job and work like a cow my whole life ... yup working for other people .... makan gaji ler ... but I am content ... at least I don't have to worry by end of every months there's always wages for me ... not 'garu-garu' my head, that I didn't achieve sale target this month so no 'gaji' ....  

if this opportunity came to me 10 years ago ... maybe I will not think twice about it, because I am single and do not have excess baggage to taken care off ... but now its too late ... tempted but thanks ...

at the end I concur that Malaysia economy are in 'dying' state ... when it will revamp I do wonder ... why the 'upper people' did not see how suffering their people are ... all they know are 'spent ..spent...spent' ...... and 'shop ... shop ...shop' ....


No comments:

Post a Comment