Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Wake up from HIBERNASI !!! ...



been too long ... soooo lazy ... nooo mood ..... whatever ... my life still i dunno ... still the same i guess ... but still i love my life ... coz whatever i do .. its my own decision ... i am standing on my own now ... i had the courage to say NO ... and brave out to keep moving on .... im proud being just ME ....

so goodbye LOSERS .... im taking a step at time ... dun want to plan much for future .. i just grab what in front of me rite now ... for better and worst ....
now i am 'discarding' any bad influence in my life ... and start a fresh ... since Ramadhan is coming ... its a good start for me ... just 'meluat' with couple of my fren who suka amik kesempatan to my good nature .... HATE THEM ...

Then i realise ... without them still i can survive rite .... so i let them go ... permanently .... SUCKERS !!!! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment