Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cinta



Aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu... aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yang mungkin bisa kau rindu..
Karena langkah merapuh.. tanpa dirimu..Ohhh.. Karena hati telah letih.... ~ Dealova - Dewa

If this is the love that i've been longing for, then i dun want it anymore coz it's cause me more pain n sorrow than joy n happines...
But when im alone i felt so lonely and no 'life'.. emptiness almost eating inside out, living a life like a zombie.. same shift just different day...
When love come and i simply accept! .. I felt more alive but at same time hurting inside, coz this love bring me more misery that my tears falling non-stop!..
But still I love this feeling, its make me human!.. i thought i've lost my love sense since my broke up marriage... now I get it back again!!... so my dearest u can't hurt me no more... coz this 'hurt' feeling, just what im waiting for all this while...
Thanks for breaking my heart!...the road infront if me will be 'berliku' but im ready!!... hello 'CINTA'... you just wait ' I'M BACK '... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment