Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I do cry ....



When u say 'NO', i gave u a bitter smile and i know didn't notice because the dim lite surround that area.... u said u r not feeling well so i offer u a lift in my car instead of riding ur motobike home, its raining like cats and dogs last nite... i did insist on sending u home but u said 'NO' each time i asked....

So i left u riding ur motobike in the rain and i do cry after i left you, that rain is like my tears. i felt like is not me whom abandoning u but it's otherwise .... so in the tears flowing i ask myself 'why', where do i done wrong ?? ... am i not gud enuf ??, pretty enuf ?? pleasant enuf ?? .. there's no answers ... only tears keep pouring ...

When i arrive home, get off my car, i let the rain wash my tears and they become one ~ im not feeling well last nite, sleep till the sun come ~ still not ok ... this pain of rejection will never go away !! i hate this feeling, wish i can forget, wish i did not look for you and offer a lift for u... i wish and wish and wish ... still the tears keep flowing ... why, why and why .....

i promise myself today that i wont look for you anymore, if u miss me u know where to find me ~ i wish u try to look for me and i do wish but deep in my heart u won't look for me ~ i know ~ so i let my tears to keep flowing one last time for u .... and i hope in the future i will not shed tears for u ever again ... i wish and wish and wish .... it's true ... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment