Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I did saw you....



You asked me just now.. how u managed to go back to JB?.. there's no express buses direct to JB in the morning, they only scheduled later in the evening.. I try looking for you but I cant find you, where r u??!! ...

My answer to you was, early in the morning, I go to KL and from KL I buy a ticket to JB... and u nodded ur head... and u told me that u go to Malacca first and then but a ticket to JB.... i just smiled... but what u dunno was... i did not go to KL ... I wait at the bus station from morning until evening and scheduled bus for JB arrive... and ...

I did saw u... i know that u were looking for me and i did hope u find me but u did not look at the very spot im standing right in front of you but u didnt saw me... i want to call u but ... i dunno i dun have the strength to do so...

i saw u leaving though... with tears running thru my eyes... i know u and me was not meant to be.... i depart to JB later that evening and arrive in the morning around 3am... go back home by taxi... i sleep thru the nite and dream of u... i just cant let u go.. not like that.. wake up in noon and wanted to meet u to explain and hope we can be together again... but ... instead

I received a phone call from ur girlfrend, at least that she identify herself when she called me... she keep blabbering about u and her... and how when u arrived at JB that nite ,u meet her first and hug her tight... I my heart broke into pieces at that moment... and I know leaving you was the right decision... I'll take back the tears that i had shed for you...

I HATE YOU!!!.....

Now we meet again... whatever happen in the past both u and me had almost forget.. u were married to her.. but u said ur marriage was unhappy.. she demand too much and her jealousy almost suffocated u... i pity u but at the same time my heart were clapping.. this is the price u had to pay for breaking my heart ... previously... but still i wish u happines.... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment